The links on this page describe the following books and musical editions:
- The Primal Shrug (pulled from active publication in 2016 for revision, but still available used);
- Episodes from the Life of Gideon Millwater (ISBN 978-1257020829); and
- A work of Mr. Whitney’s associate, Synesius Meatfield, the novel The Night of Time, for which a sequel, Orgasmagunda, Queen of the Visigoths, is in progress.
- The Works of Charles Robert Maturin, a nine-volume set (as of 2017, six volumes, including all the novels of Maturin, are available);
- A newly typeset reprint of Thomas Ross’s 1672 2nd edition of his translation of the ancient Roman poet Silius Italicus’s (c. 28–c. 103 AD) Punica (or, as Ross titled it, The Second Punick War), now in progress. This edition will include an introduction by Silius Italicus expert Dr. John Jacobs, and will contain the engravings from the original edition; and
- A newly typeset reprint of Thomas May’s 1635 edition of his translation of The Pharsalia; or, The Civil Warre, by the ancient Roman Poet Lucan (39–65 AD), projected.
(re-typeset from the original editions and manuscripts with notes and introductions by Ryan Layne Whitney)
- 30 Sonatas for Harpsichord by Sebastián de Albero (1722–1756), available perfect-bound or coil-bound through Lulu.com, and perfect-bound only through other on-line retail outlets, or by order from local bookstores (ISBN 9781329660281).
- Obras for Harpsichord or Fortepiano, by Sebastián de Albero, available perfect-bound or coil-bound through Lulu.com, and perfect-bound only through other on-line retail outlets or by order from local bookstores (ISBN 9781387793099).
- 360 Preludes for Piano, Op. 47 (1817) by Johann Wilhelm Hässler (1747–1822), available through Lulu.com, other on-line retail outlets, or available for order from local bookstores (ISBN 9781387117345). (The introduction to this edition is by Vitlaus von Horn.)